Registered Nurse Position wanted
Wednesday, 16 January 2019
Eve Moore is currently seeking a Registered Nurse Position. She has had 7 years nursing experience working in a variety of settings. These include Aged Care, School Nurse, Cancer Support Nurse and Practice Nursing.
To contact Eve please contact her on 0210394096
Friday, 11 January 2019
We have an exciting opportunity at Papamoa Pines Medical Group Ltd, for an experienced and competent Practice Nurse to join our friendly team. To fit in with our Papamoa Pines family you will need to have a warm natural affinity with people, a great sense of humour, the ability to empathise and understand the needs of our practice population.
This is a permanent role of 32 hours per week, Monday to Friday plus going on the Saturday am rotation roster. We have two locations in Papamoa and all nurses rotate between the clinics.
• Nursing degree recognised in NZ
• Current and valid NZ annual practicing certificate
• Current authorised vaccinators certificate
• Cervical smear taker
• Primary health care/ GP clinic experience
• Current Level 4 CPR Certificate
• Current indemnity insurance
• Medtech experience preferred but not essential
• Good computer literacy with concise documentation skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to work well in a team environment
• Ability to thrive on the challenge that nursing provides
• Legal right to work in NZ
If you are a caring, compassionate, hardworking team player this is the role for you,
Please send your CV and a cover letter to Kerri Fabish
Email – email@example.com
Papamoa Pines Medical Group Ltd
53 Domain Road
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Thank you.
Practice Nurse – Permanent Full time or 4 days/week
Thursday, 10 January 2019
Joanne Garden is currently looking for a Practice Nurse position
She has vast experience and qualifications in a broad range of Primary Healthcare nursing. These include Staff Nurse, Community Health, and Outpatients and currently as a Practice Nurse.
She has proven ability to work effectively within a team and independently and has been involved in updating policies and procedures within the various workplaces.
If you require any information, please contact Joanne directly on:
Telephone 021 129 3586 (mobile) or
PART-TIME PRACTICE NURSE
Monday, 17 December 2018
PART-TIME PRACTICE NURSE
We are a small GP Practice in Tauranga, looking for an experienced Practice Nurse to compliment our existing team.
We would like you to work two days per week (Thursday & Friday). You and our current part-time Practice Nurse would cover each other’s leave requirements.
Ideally, the successful applicant would be a qualified Smear Taker and Vaccinator.
As a small team we pride ourselves on teamwork, accompanied by a sense of humour and a happy working environment.
Please send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org
Casual Medical Receptionist
Friday, 14 December 2018
Mount Medical Centre has a vacancy for an experienced casual Medical Receptionist to join our caring, patient-focused team. Medtech 32 experience and excellent telephone skills are essential
The successful applicant will have:
• have a passion for quality care and patient service
• accurate and fast data entry skills.
• great interpersonal, verbal and written skills
• the ability to work well in a team
• excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• the ability at short/long notice to fill in for staff on sick leave/annual leave
• reliable, well presented and have a professional helpful manner.
Please send cv to email@example.com.
GP wanted for a busy Family Practice in sunny Papamoa
Monday, 19 November 2018
The position is part-time/full time – negotiable.
We are a Cornerstone Accredited practice in new purpose built rooms. Our database is Medtech 32. We are open Monday – Friday + Saturday mornings on a roster. We have 8000 + patients and rapidly growing. We are one road back from stunning Papamoa Beach, very close to Tauranga, Mount Maunganui, Rotorua and surrounding districts.
The position is for immediate start where possible. Visit our website at www.papamoabeachfamilypractice.co.nz to see our team and info on our practice.
Please contact our practice manager for further information on:
07 5421104 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Showing 1 - 6 of 7